Founded in 2002, Flatter is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), that is ISO 9001: 2015 registered. We follow our motto, “Excellence is our Baseline,” every day to meet our clients' needs and ensure mission success. Our core capabilities include program management, administrative support and executive assistance, finance and acquisition support, mission advisory support, process re-engineering, and mission analytics.
Flatter is proud to be a prime contractor on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) PACTS II Strategic Sourcing Vehicle.
Our administrative, general management, and technical services include:
- Financial planning and budgeting;
- Equity and asset management;
- Records management;
- Office, strategic and organizational planning, and site selection;
- Business process improvement;
- Process, physical distribution, and logistics consulting services;
- Engineering services;
- Environmental, technical, and other scientific consulting services.
Our team is dedicated to supporting the warfighter. With Flatter, Inc., you have access to world-class support with proven expertise. Our past performance spans a variety of government agencies and skills, to include:
DHS (USCG) Program Management and Integration Support: Program management support for the facilitation and modernization efforts of complete User Fee and Inter/Intra Agency Agreement life-cycle analysis
- DHS (FEMA) Defense Production Act Support Services: Program management and policy guidance and development for emergency management, disaster response, and planning/preparedness scenarios
- DHS (I&A) Budget, Finance, and Acquisition Support: Program management, acquisition support, financial and budget analysis, financial system database development and sustainment
- DHS (TSA) Technology Infrastructure Modernization (TIM) IV&V: Program Management, full-scope IV&V testing, and quality assurance
- DHS (TSA) Secure Flight IV&V: Program Management, IV&V testing, quality assurance, and cyber security support
- DLA (J6) Joint Contingency & Expeditionary Services: Program Management, senior stakeholder engagement and support, strategic communications and marketing plans, and exercise planning and support.
- Marine Corps Information Systems & Infrastructure (IS&I): Administrative support to Government personnel and senior leadership as well as contracts, acquisition, financial, and program analysis support